The new UP Squared Robomaker Pro kit offers an easy way to build a robot project.
The kit from Aaeon combines the expertise of a number of partners – Intel(R), Cogniteam and Amazon Web Services – to bring efficient computer vision technology to new places with revolutionary Intel(R) Vision products, enabling users to develop AI and vision in their robots in just a few steps within a day.
With the right performance, cost, and energy efficiency at each node, you can scale vision technology across your infrastructure and unlock new opportunities for visual data.
Leverage the power of AWS Robomaker to bridge the gap between the virtual test environment and the field.
The deep integration of hardware along with Amazon RoboMaker provides a developer with an unparalleled experience and accelerates time to production.
With all the key components at your disposal, you can use this kit to create a proof of concept that can be quickly scaled to production.
- UP Squared board with Intel Atom(R) X7-E3950 processor, integrated 8 GB DDR4, 64 GB eMMC
- Passive cooler pre-installed
- RealSense D435I camera
- AI Core X Mini PCIe card with Intel(R) Movidius(TM) Myriad(TM) X
- Intel AC9260 WiFi Kit
- Servo and DC motor with encoder
- Cogniteam Motor Control Board
System level specification
- SoC: Intel(R) Atom(TM) x7-E3950 (up to 2.0 GHz)
- Number of cores: 4
- Graphics: Intel(R) HD Graphics 505
- VPU: Built-in Intel(R) Movidius(TM) Myriad(TM) X
- FPGA: Intel (R) FPGA Altera MAX 10
- Memory: 8 GB
- eMMC: 64 GB
- BIOS: UEFI
- RTC: Yeah