With OneMesh, existing routers and WLAN components from TP-Link become mesh-capable via a firmware update, i.e. they can be combined to form an intelligent network with a uniform SSID (network name).
A normal network is supplied by a WLAN router. When the connection is poor, many users resort to a repeater.
The problem: connection to the repeater is established only when connection to the router is lost.
This leads to malfunctions or termination of the current connection.
Network components are intelligently interconnected in meshes. WLAN repeater becomes a fixed part of the uniform network name.
Intelligent network handover from router to repeater.
All through a software update. With hardware already in place.
Check right away if your products are able to do this before you replace your network: tp-link.com/en/onemesh/compatibility
If you are faced with the choice of replacing the existing router or buying a mesh set, TP-Link OneMesh ™ solves your dilemma. The uninterruptible WLAN simply follows three steps: First, update the firmware of your existing TP-Link router to a OneMesh version. Then connect your OneMesh Repeater or Powerline Adapter to the OneMesh Router. That’s it!
- Ethernet ports: 1x Gigabit WAN port, 4x Gigabit LAN ports
- Hardware: 1.5 GHz triple-core CPU
- Buttons: WPS/Wi-Fi button, Power button, Reset button
- Antennas: 4x external antennas
- External power supply: 12 V/1 A
- Button: WPS button, reset button
- Port: 1x Gigabit Ethernet port
- Antenna: 2x external antennas
- Power consumption: 10 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 74.0 x 46 x 124.8 mm (2.9 x 1.8 x 4.9 in.)