After there are no more landscape tiles, the game ends and you look at your romantic little village.
Either you still manage to fulfill an order or you have to cancel one.
After that, it’s time to enter the score sheet (the small green one).
This consists of different areas:
- unlocked area – is important later when you have unlocked materials.
- Result: Indicates the sum of all points
- Date and teammate is self-explanatory
- In the crown is entered, how many games it was
- Under the symbols the number of fulfilled orders is collected according to the symbols
- Then, according to the symbols, the fulfilled flag tasks are counted, for each adjacent tile you get one point
- Then you still get points for the rivers and tracks, depending on how many tiles they consist of
After that comes the campaign sheet:
The score from the scoring sheet indicates how many points you can cross off the trail. This is in the left table (“Your results”). The crossed out points on the trail have clearance areas. As soon as you cross them, you may open the packets with the additional material, according to the instructions.
Unlocked content in Dorfromantik :
Crosses off the unlocked content in the table on the right. On top are the ones from the third box and the bottom part of the table is for the other boxes.
Everything that needs to be done is written on the unlocked cards that are in the boxes.
Among them are success cards. There are tasks on it and what you get once you have completed them.
Special tokens that can be unlocked look like landscape tokens, but they have a shield symbol on the front. Signs come in two types. These show you if you make points by a special way.