Of the FWS-2365 is powered by Intel (R) Atom (TM) C3000 processors, which support processors with four to sixteen cores and thus provide the power for more functions.
With the Intel processors, the system supports important tools for performance acceleration such as Intel QAT, SR-IOV, AES-NI, virtualization technology and DPDK. The FWS-2365 also supports TPM and Secure Boot to maximize data and system security.
The desktop network appliance FWS-2365 is a white box solution with a range of powerful features for applications such as uCPE and SD-WAN. The system supports 5G connectivity and up to four SFP + Fiber 10 Gbps ports as well as a range of powerful tools and functions to accelerate the delivery of SD security, QoS and other SDN / NFV applications.
Of the FWS-2365 is designed for faster network speeds and higher throughput with up to four SFP + Fiber 10 Gbps ports and up to six copper Gigabit LAN ports, two of which can be upgraded to SFP.
In addition, the FWS-2365 supports the LAN bypass functionality to ensure an uninterrupted connection and continuous service.
FWS-2365 application scenarios
The FWS-2365 supports up to three wireless expansion cards and six antennas that use a combination of Wi-Fi, 4G, and 5G. This enables greater support for the devices connected to the IoT and uses the advantages of 5G to enable more flexible network structures.
The FWS-2365 is easy to set up and configure for a range of NFV functions such as firewall and router as well as VPN. The FWS-2365 also supports Zero Touch Provision (ZTP) to make provisioning, setup and network authorization even easier for Communication Service Providers (CSP).
The system also supports a remote console connection for more flexible system management and monitoring.
Desktop Network Appliance with Intel (R) Atom (R) processor C3000 series:
The desktop network appliance FWS-2365 is a white box solution with a range of powerful features for applications such as uCPE and SD-WAN.
The system supports 5G connectivity and up to four SFP + Fiber 10 Gbps ports as well as a range of powerful tools and functions to accelerate the delivery of SD security, QoS and other SDN / NFV applications.
- Intel (R) Atom (R) processor C3000 series
- 6x 10/100 / 1000Base-TX Ethernet
- Supports 1x pair of bypass (LAN 3 ~ 4)
- Up to 4x 10G SFP + ports (C3558 only supports 2 ports)
- 2x DDR4 SODIMM sockets
- 2x SATA III connectors
- On-board 16 GB eMMC, up to 128 GB
- 1x mini card slot (half-size, PCIe), 1x mini card slot (full-size, PCIe + USB2.0) with SIM slot
- 1x M.2 B-Key 3052 (USB3.0) with SIM slot
- 2x USB3.0 Type A ports (1x port only supports USB 2.0 signal)
- RTC: Internal RTC
- Watchdog timer: 1 ~ 255 steps programmable by software
- Software button: 1x GPIO programmable button
- TPM: TPM v2.0 9665
- GPIO: 4 bits input / 4 bits output
- Fan: 1x system fan
- MTBF (hours): Tbd
- Color: Black
Physical & environmental specifications
- Power supply: 12 V DC power connection; 4 cores: 40 W power supply unit; 8 cores and more: 60 W power supply
- Operating temperature: 32 ° F ~ 104 ° F (0 ° C ~ 40 ° C)
- Storage temperature: -4 ° F ~ 140 ° F (-20 ° C ~ 60 ° C)
- Operating humidity: 10 %~80% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Storage humidity: 10 %~80% at 40 ° C; not condensing
- Vibration: 0.5 g rms / 5 ~ 500Hz / operation (2.5 ”HDD); 1.5 g rms / 5 ~ 500Hz / out of order
- Shock: 10 G peak acceleration (11 m sec. Duration), operation; 20 G peak acceleration (11 m sec. Duration), out of order
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 260 x 178 x 44 mm