The LtAP mini is a small, waterproof, wireless access point.
Connect to the integrated WLAN 802.11b / g / n of the LtAP mini and access the LTE network from your phone or other wireless device. The LtAP mini LTE also has a 10/100 Ethernet LAN connection for your wired devices. The RS232 serial port gives you access to the console for debugging.
The LtAP mini has a special housing with a wall mounting set, two SIM slots for switching between mobile network providers and integrated GPS support, making it ideal for use in vehicles such as cars, buses or trains. The external GPS antenna is available separately (not included, product code GPSANT).
The LTE card is connected to two internal antennas with U.FL connectors. If you want, you can pull out the plugs and add your own external LTE antenna for better coverage. The device has several power supply options: 9-30 V PoE-In via Ethernet port, DC socket and micro USB.
Use the built-in GPS module to track your vehicle’s location in real time. MikroTik even provided a simple example of a tracking application in the RouterOS documentation to help you develop your platform.
- Product code: RB912R-2nD-LTm
- CPU: QCA9531 650 MHz
- RAM size: 64 MB
- Memory: 16MB
- 10/100 Ethernet ports: 1
- Wireless: Integrated 2.4 GHz 802.11b / g / n, dual-chain
- Wireless chip model: QCA9531
- WLAN regulations: The specific frequency range may be limited by country regulations
- Antenna opening angle: 360 °
- Wireless antenna gain: 1.5 dBi
- GPS: Built-in MT3337V, with uUFL-HF connection and active antenna support
- PoE in: yes
- SIM slot: 2 mini SIM slots
- LTE modem: none (slot for miniPCI-e LTE card available)
- LTE category: –
- 3G category: –
- 2G category: –
- LTE antenna gain: 3.5 dBi (with uFL connector)
- Serial interface: RS232 (together with the GPS port)
- Supported input voltage:
- PoE in: 10 – 57 V (passive PoE and 802.3af / at with unshielded cable)
- DC socket: 8 – 30 V.
- MicroUSB: 5V
- Dimensions: 139 x 77 x 28.5 mm
- Operating temperature: -40 ° C to + 70 ° C tested
- License level: 4
- Operating system: RouterOS
- Max. Power consumption: 4 W