The new firmware from ANEL-Electronics has been completed and stands for the models NET-PwrCtrl – ADV, HUT and IO ready for download.
The manufacturer is also introducing the new, small HUT (DIN) rail model NET-PwrCtrl ONE ™.
New in firmware version 6.4:
– Plain text backup system. Settings can be changed and loaded.
– Individual functions can be reset to the factory settings.
Direct download from the manufacturer:
- ADV: https://anel-elektronik.de/index.htm?scr=SITE/support/adv/adv.htm
- HUT, HUT2: https://anel-elektronik.de/index.htm?scr=SITE/support/hut/hut.htm
- IO: https://anel-elektronik.de/index.htm?scr=SITE/support/io/io.htm
New in development – NET-PwrCtrl ONE HUT:
The current development provides for the following properties:
- A relay controlled via ethernet / internet with the web browser, worldwide control.
- No software (except web browser) required to control or adjust the bar.
- Can be used by any operating system (with a web browser).
- Voltage RMS
- Active power (W)
- Current RMS
- Apparent power (VA)
- Grid frequency
- Reactive power (VAR)
- Power factor (cos φ)
- better than 0.5% accuracy
- 3 electricity meters (2 can be deleted)
- HTML of the pages can be changed and loaded onto the bar.
- Automatic IP assignment: DHCP
- Automatic time setting from an SNTP server
- Call via host name = e.g. https: // net-control or IP
- Name / position / function with max. 35 characters
- Free choice of HTTP port (0-65535), so several devices can be addressed from the Internet
- ‘HoldOn’ buttons: Relay or IO is switched on as long as the button is held down.
- 4 timers + 1 sun timer per socket with TimeLine display.
- Exceptions (day / month): All timers are skipped on selected days.
- Plain text backup system: Settings can be changed and loaded.
- Keepalive function: A network device can be queried via ping and – if it does not respond – be disconnected from the power supply for an adjustable period of time.
- Automatic and time-delayed (0 – 18.2 h) switching on the sockets after the start (power failure).
- Switching can also take place as a pulse (0 – 65535 sec.).
- Relay can be blocked.
- Wake on LAN
- User system with assignment of rights.
- Log of the last 128 events, power failures are registered (remains without voltage)
- UDP interface and URL interface for integration into your own software
- LabView Virtual Instrument for UDP interface.
- Multi NET-PwrCtrl controls all devices in the network (also as C # source code).
- Firmware upgrade via Ethernet possible at any time (Ethernet bootloader)
- Stable HUT housing
To the manufacturer:
The company ANEL-Elektronik has specialized primarily in the manufacture and sale of sockets that can be controlled via Ethernet / Internet with a web browser.
This is possible from any operating system worldwide; additional software is not necessary.
[button text=”Zum Shop” link=”https://varia-store.com/de/hersteller/8-anel.html” style=”info” size=”normal” target=”_blank” display=”inline” icon=”no”]