Just in time for the weekend, we would like to introduce you to a special piece from our VARIA advent calendar – the Four Faith F3X26Q-FL-4G!
The 18th door in the VARIA advent calendar opens for you today:
The industrial router F3X26Q-FL-4G is an IoT router for wireless communication. It uses the public cellular network GPRS / CDMA / WCDMA / EVDO / LTE to provide users with a wireless remote and data transmission function for large amounts of data.
The product uses a powerful industrial CPU and a wireless module with an embedded real-time operating system as a software support platform. It offers an RS232 (or RS485) port, 1x Ethernet LAN, 1x Ethernet WAN and Wi-Fi. It can be connected to a serial device, Ethernet device, and Wi-Fi device at the same time to ensure the data transfer function.
The F3X26Q-FL-4G is widely used in the IoT industry chain M2M industry, such as smart grid, intelligent transportation, smart home, finance, mobile POS terminals, supply chain automation, industrial automation, building automation, fire safety, public safety, environmental protection, meteorology, digital Medicine, telemetry, agriculture and forestry, water, coal, petrochemicals and other related fields.
- Standard and Band: Supports FDD-LTE 2600/2100/1800/900/800 MHz, 700/1700/2100 MHz (optional); TD-LTE 2600/1900/2300/2500 MHz (band 38/39/40/41), 800/1400/1800 MHz (optional); TD-SCDMA 2010/1900 MHz (A / F band 34/39); DC-HSPA + / HSPA + / HSDPA / HSUPA / UMTS 850/900/2100 MHz tri-band, 800/850/1900/2100 MHz quad-band (optional); EDGE / GPRS / GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz quad-band; GPRS CLASS 10; EDGE CLASS 12
- Bandwidth: FDD-LTE: downstream rate 150 Mbit / s, uplink rate 50 Mbit / s; TD-LTE: downstream rate 130 Mbit / s, uplink rate 35 Mbit / s; TD-HSPA +: downstream rate 4.2 Mbit / s, uplink rate 2.2 Mbit / s; DC-HSPA +: downstream rate 42 Mbit / s, uplink rate 5.76 Mbit / s; HSPA +: downstream rate 21 Mbit / s, uplink rate 5.76 Mbit / s; HSDPA: downstream rate 7.2 Mbit / s; HSUPA: uplink rate 5.76 Mbit / s; UMTS: 384 Kbit / s
- Transmission power:< 23 dBm
- Sensitivity:< -97 dBm
- Standard and tape: IEEE 802.11b / g / n
- Bandwidth IEEE 802.11b / g: 54 Mbit / s (maximum); IEEE 802.11n: maximum 144 Mbit / s
- Security: Supports WEP, WPA and WPA2 encryption methods; optional WPS function
- Transmission power: 15 +/- 2 dBm
- Sensitivity:< -72 dBm at 54 Mbps