The Dream Router (UDR) is a next-generation WiFi 6 router that delivers unbeatable performance at an unmatched price.
Featuring advanced 4×4 MU-MIMO and OFDMA technology, the UDR has an aggregate wireless throughput rate of up to 3 Gbps over its 2.4 and 5 GHz bands, ensuring quality connectivity for all of your devices.
The UDR also has (5) GbE RJ45 ports, including two that supply PoE to compatible devices, and all of its connections can be conveniently monitored from the router’s LCM color screen.
Designed to be a comprehensive, easy-to-use network hub, the Dream Router from Ubiquiti can be set up and configured in minutes via the UniFi Network web application or mobile app.
If you looking for other great Dream gadgets, just follow this link.
- LCM display: Start-up animation: Start-up in progress; Firmware update icon: Firmware updating
- Button: Factory-reset
- LED: White/blue
- Power method: Universal AC input, 100-240 V AC, 1.1 A max., 50/60 Hz
- Power supply: AC/DC, internal, 50 W
- Supported voltage range: 100 to 240 V DC
- Max. power consumption (excluding PoE output): 19.37 W
- PoE budget: 32 W
- Max. PoE wattage per port by PSE: 15.4 W
- Voltage range 802.3af mode: 44 to 57 V DC
- Max. TX power: 2.4 GHz: 26 dBm; 5 GHz: 26 dBm
- MIMO: 2.4 GHz: 4×4; 5 GHz: 4×4
- Throughput rate: 2.4 GHz: 600 Mbps; 5 GHz: 2.4 Gbps
- Antenna: 1x internal, dual-band, quad-polarity antenna
- Antenna gain: 2.4 GHz: 3.4 dBi; 5 GHz: 4.3 dBi
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 45°C (14°F to 113°F)
- Operating humidity: 5 – 95% noncondensing
- WiFi standards: 802.11a/b/g; WiFi 4/WiFi 5/WiFi 6
- Wireless security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2/WPA3)
- BSSID: 8 per radio
- VLAN: 802.1Q
- Advanced QoS: Per-user rate limiting
- Guest traffic isolation: Supported
- Concurrent clients: 300+
Supported Data Rates
- 802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
- 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- 802.11n (WiFi 4): 6.5 Mbps to 600 Mbps (MCS0 – MCS31, HT 20/40)
- 802.11ac (WiFi 5): 6.5 Mbps to 1.7 Gbps (MCS0 – MCS9 NSS1/2/3/4, VHT 20/40/80/160)
- 802.11ax (WiFi 6): 7.3 Mbps to 2.4 Gbps (MCS0 – MCS11 NSS1/2/3/4, HE 20/40/80/160)
*Requires a memory card with at least 128 GB of storage.
- Dimensions: Ø110 x 184.13 mm (Ø4.33 x 7.25″)
- Weight: 1.15 kg (2.54 lb)
- Enclosure material: Polycarbonate
UniFi Dream Router
- Processor specs: Dual-Core® Cortex® A53 at 1.35 GHz
- System memory: 2 GB
- Expansion slot: Micro SD memory card* (optional)
- Management interface: Ethernet, Bluetooth
- Networking interfaces: 1x WAN: 1 GbE RJ45 port; 4x LAN: 1 GbE RJ45 ports
- PoE interfaces: 2x PoE IEEE 802.3af