MikroTik is pleased to host the MUM – MikroTik User Meeting from 26th to March 27th in Prague, Czech Republic.
MikroTik’s router operating system and software offer a new and exciting alternative to traditional branded router solutions. MUM will be a meeting point to share strategies for deploying new and innovative MikroTik RouterOS and RouterBoard hardware applications.
As a Germany distributor and certified trainer, VARIA is back on site with a booth.
We are looking forward to your visit.
More about the MUM
MikroTik User Meeting (MUM) briefly presented:
The MikroTik User Meeting (MUM) is a conference on MikroTik RouterOS software and RouterBoard hardware, where MikroTik employees, master distributors and certified trainers, consultants and experienced network engineers meet. Here you can find answers to your questions, watch lectures, talk to industry experts and experience the latest technology demos from MikroTik.
More about MikroTik
Agenda March 26th, 2020:
- 08:00 Check-in and exhibition hall open
- 09:00 Opening and presentation of new MikroTik products
- 09:45 Autonomous 60 GHz mesh networks from Attila Balogh (Magyar Telekom Nyrt., Hungary)
- 10:30 Brief preview of 5G products from Uldis Cernevskis (MikroTik, Latvia)
- 11:15 Overcoming the 100 gig limit with MikroTik CHR from Kevin Myers (IP ArchiTechs, USA)
- 12:15 lunch break
- 13:45 IPsec configuration examples in the latest RouterOS versions by Tomas Kirnak (Atris Spol. S ro, Slovakia)
- 14:30 802.1X port-based authentication with VLAN mapping by Jon Thompson (BirchenallHowden Ltd, UK)
- 15:15 IPv6 ISP migration due to RIPE from IPs from Leo De Geer (Satellithuset i Limmared AB, Sweden)
- 16:00 STP, RSTP, MSTP. From “Algorhyme” to Load Balancing by Lorenzo Busatti (Routing and Wireless Academy, Italy)
Agenda March 27th, 2020:
- 08:30 Check-in and exhibition hall open
- 09:15 Highly available data center design with MikroTik routers from Brian Horn (Brian Horn – WISP TRACON, USA)
- 10:00 M2M and IoT deployments with MikroTik from Patrik Schaub (FMS Internet Service GmbH, Germany)
- 10:45 IPv6 deployment on ISP networks. Best Practices from Alex Vishnyakov (Splynx, Czech Republic)
- 11:30 M2M: Secure connection of coffee machines to the cloud using the mobile MikroTik LtAP router from Gery Pollet (Sensinxs NV, Belgium)
- 12:15 lunch break
- 13:45 Wireless connections over water from Ahmad Mortazavi (Deltalink, Turkey)
- 14:15 Network automation with MikroTik API from Osman Kazdal (Sekuritim Bilişim Osman Kazdal, Turkey)
- 15:00 CRS tips and tricks from Massimo Nuvoli (Progetto Archivio Srl, Italy)
- 15:45 Sensorization of a feed mill with LoRa by Jorge Castellet Marques (YaTuAprendes, Spain)
- 16:15 Raffle and end of the MUM