Of the USW-48 , UniFi Switch 48 Layer 2 switch with 48x Gigabit Ethernet ports and 4x 1G SFP ports.
The Ubiquiti USW-48 is a configurable Gigabit Layer 2 switch with 48x Gigabit Ethernet ports and 4x SFP ports that offers 1 Gigabit connections to your devices and fiber optic uplink options to your corporate network. It has a 1.3-inch touch LCM and a fanless design. The LCM provides current switching states and the information you need for a quick diagnosis.
This UniFi switch is managed and configured by the UniFi Network Application and offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer 2 switching protocols and functions, including the operating mode (switching, mirroring or aggregate) per port. With the UniFi Network Application, administrators can configure and monitor virtually all switch functions in a graphical user interface from anywhere.
USW-48 – UniFi 48-Port Gigabit Switch with SFP:
- Dimensions: 442.4 x 285 x 43.7 mm (17.42 x 11.22 x 1.72 “)
- Weight: Without bracket: 3.9 kg; With bracket: 3.99 kg
- Housing properties: SGCC steel
- Total non-blocking line rate: 52 Gbps
- Max. Power consumption: 40 W
- Forwarding rate: 77.376 Mpps
- Power supply method: Universal AC input: 100-240V
- AC, 50/60 Hz
- Power supply: AC / DC, internal, 60 W.
- Supported voltage range: 100 – 240 V AC
- Network interfaces: (48) 10/100/1000 Mbit / s Ethernet RJ45 ports; (4) 1 Gbps SFP ports
- Management interface: Ethernet in-band
- Modes: SMB Layer 2 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Operating temperature: -15 ° C to 40 ° C (5 ° F to 104 ° F)
- Operating humidity: 10 – 90% non-condensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- System: (1) Start animation: start process is running; Firmware Update Icon: Firmware Update; Uniform white: factory settings, waiting for acceptance; Glowing blue: device is being accepted
- Ethernet: green: 1G, yellow: 10/100 Mbit / s
- SFP: Green: 1G