USW-Pro-24 – the fully managed high-performance switch has 24x Gigabit RJ45 ports and 2x 10G SFP + ports. Powerful second generation UniFi switching!
Of the Ubiquiti UniFi Switch USW-Pro-24 is a fully managed Layer 3 switch with 24x Gigabit Ethernet ports. In addition, the two 10G SFP + uplinks offer link aggregation, which ensures higher capacity and better availability. In addition, the switch has a large number of Layer 2 functions. It also integrates Layer 3 functions such as inter-VLAN routing, static routing and DHCP server.
This Switch combines innovative, almost noiseless cooling with UniFi SmartPower RPS power redundancy. With the UniFi Network Controller and the UniFi Network Mobile App, administrators can configure and monitor virtually all switch functions from anywhere in an intuitive graphical user interface.
[button text=”Preis und Verfügbarkeit” link=”https://www.varia-store.com/de/produkt/96046-usw-pro-24-unifi-switch-pro-24-vollstaendig-verwalteter-layer-3-switch-mit-24-gigabit-ethernet-ports.html” style=”info” size=”normal” target=”_blank” display=”inline” icon=”no”]
- LAN speed: 24x 10/100/1000 Mbps
- SFP / SFP + / QSFP + speed: 2x 1 G / 10 Gbps
- Jumbo frame: 9000 bytes
- MAC address table: 16000
- Design: rackmount
- Fan: Not available
- Housing: metal
- Operating temperature [° C]: -5 to 40
- broad[mm] : 442
- height[mm] : 44
- Power supply: present
- Supply type: Mains voltage supply (230 V)
- Power supply via plug / terminal: 230 V AC
- Control: UniFi Controller
- Settings: VLAN, QoS
- Standard IP address: 192.168.1.20, dynamic via DHCP
- Standard login and password: ubnt / ubnt