Get away from everyday work and into a relaxed atmosphere that promotes focused and inspiring learning.
Experience unforgettable Certification courses and workshops in a very special atmosphere at the VARIA Spring Academy. In a relaxing atmosphere under the guidance of a top-class lecturer, you will learn everything you need to know about Ubiquiti and Mikrotik systems.
In small groups it is ensured that individual questions and experiences can be brought in. You close the seminar with the coveted ubiquitous / VARIA Certificate and a confirmation of participation.
03/23/2020 – 03/25/2020 Ubiquiti UEWA – Ubiquiti Enterprise Wireless Admin – in the Wasserschloss Klaffenbach
The Ubiquiti Enterprise Wireless Admin (UEWA) course is an advanced course from the Ubiquiti Training Academy. It includes the installation and administration of the Ubiquiti UniFi UAP Enterprise Access Point solutions. You will get an overview of the product line, learn how to use it and how to configure it correctly. An exam is part of the course. This test is carried out by Ubiquiti as an online test. After passing the exam, you will receive a certificate and a t-shirt.
- Introduction to Ubiquiti Enterprise WLAN Access Points / overview of the product line
- WLAN basics (physical basics, WLAN standards)
- Planning the WLAN network
- Installation and power supply
- Basic settings, configuration, security and VLANs
- Statistics, alarms and events
- Advanced settings and configurations (cloud hosting, zero handoff roaming)
- Guest portal, hotspot manager and integration (access controls, vouchers, PayPal integration)
[button text=”Kurs buchen” link=”https://www.varia.org/events/ubiquiti-enterprise-wireless-admin-zertifizierung-uewa-fruehjahrsakademie/” style=”info” size=”normal” target=”_blank” display=”inline” icon=”no”]
04/28/2020 – 04/30/2020 MikroTik MTCNA – MikroTik Certified Network Associate – at Augustusburg Castle
The MikroTik Certified Network Associate (MTCNA) course involves imparting knowledge of the RouterOS software and RouterBoard products. Part of the course are practical exercises with a training kit so that you can apply the knowledge you have acquired straight away. The exam to be passed is a central online test specified by MikroTik. After passing the exam, you will receive a certificate. After completing the course, dealing with RouterOS and RouterBoard technology will no longer be a problem and you will be able to connect clients to the Internet, configure and manage the devices, identify and eliminate problems.
- Module1 – Introduction
- Module2 – DHCP
- Module3 – Bridging
- Module4 – Routing [button text=”Kurs buchen” link=”https://www.varia.org/events/mikrotik-certified-network-associate-mtcna-fruehjahrsakademie-in-der-augustusburg/” style=”info” size=”normal” target=”_blank” display=”inline” icon=”no”]
- Module5 – WLAN
- Module6 – Firewall
- Module7 – QoS
- Module8 – tunnel
- Module9 – Miscellaneous