Founded in Taiwan in 1983 Shuttle Inc. specializes in the development and production of innovative mini PCs. The listed company is represented worldwide by branches in Germany, the USA and Japan.
Since 2001, the attractive cube-sized PCs for almost every area of application have been the main business area of the Taipei headquarters. Confirmed by customers and the trade press, Shuttle distinguishes itself through effective management and long experience as a manufacturer of high-quality mainboards.
Shuttle mini PC barebones and complete systems have been the first choice for many system integrators, VARs, OEMs and ODMs for years. With appealing mini-PC solutions, Shuttle is also geared to the needs of end consumers for easy-to-use entertainment electronics for the digital home.
In the following, we would like to introduce you to Shuttle products from the XPC slim series:
Shuttle XPC slim series
You will almost always find the perfect solution in this product group. Although these mini-PCs are only a few centimeters thin, they are full of ingenious and energy-saving technology. Do you need a fanless PC or a particularly large number of monitor connections? You can find all of this here.
XPC Slim Barebone, fanless 1 liter PC for continuous operation, black:
The Shuttle XPC Barebone DL10J is the successor to the DX30. This fanless slim PC barebone with an economical Intel Celeron J4005 “Gemini Lake” processor is suitable for building particularly slim PC systems with drives and operating systems as well as for purely network-based applications in client / server environments.
The optional WWN01 accessory enables the installation of an LTE module for mobile Internet access. The integrated graphics are based on Intel’s powerful Intel UHD Graphics 600 (Gen. 9) with hardware acceleration and, thanks to the DisplayPort output, are also suitable for 4K video encoding / decoding with H.265 and VP9. Together with SSD storage, the DL10J works practically noiselessly.
- Black 1.35 liter housing
- Dimensions (LWH): 19 x 16.5 x 4.3 cm
- Opening for Kensington lock
- Supplied VESA75 / 100 mounting kit
- Operating temperature max. 40 ° C
- Approved for continuous operation (24/7)
- Delivered without an operating system
- Compatible with Windows 10 (64-bit) and Linux (64-bit)
- Intel (R) Celeron (R) J4005 “Gemini Lake” 2.0 – 2.7 GHz dual core 10 W SoC
- Noiseless, fanless cooling system
- Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 600 (Gen.9)
- 2x SO-DIMM sockets (260 pins) supports max. 8GB DDR4-2400 (1 x 8GB or 2 x 4GB)
- Supports a 2.5 SATA hard drive or SSD, max. 12.5mm thick
- M.2-2280 slot (PCIe and SATA 6G)
- With SD card reader (SD / SDHC / SDXC)
Connections and WiFi
- HDMI 1.4b, Display Port 1.2, D-Sub / VGA
- 2 x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0, 2 x COM (serial)
- 2 x audio (microphone, headphones)
- Intel Gigabit LAN, WLAN 802.11n (1T1R)
- Connection for external power button
- External 40 W power supply (fanless)
- Stand feet (PS02)
- 2U rack front panel (PRM01)
- Cable for external power button (CXP01)
- LTE kit without / with LTE module (WWN01 / WWN02)
- DIN rail mounting kit (DIR01)
XPC Barebone, Socket AM4:
With this flat mini-PC measuring just 4.3 cm, Shuttle is once again entering the world of AMD processors. The DA320 is a barebone from the “XPC slim” family and has support for current AMD Ryzen CPUs in the AM4 socket and up to 32 GB of RAM.
Like all Shuttle products in 1.3 liter format, this solution is also considered to be particularly robust. Relying on AMD processors promises high computing power, especially when it comes to graphics acceleration. The separately available accessories and, above all, the price know how to impress with the DA320.