Initial 802.11ac Wave 1 SU-MIMO (Single-User, Multiple Input, Multiple Output) technology allows an earlier generation AP, such as the UniFi AC Pro AP from Ubiquiti, to communicate with only one client at a time.
802.11ac Wave 2 MUMIMO (Multi-User, Multiple Input, Multiple Output) technology allows a Wave 2 AP, such as the UniFi nanoHD AP, to communicate with multiple clients at the same time – significantly increasing multiuser throughput and overall user experience.
Deploy the UniFi nanoHD AP in high-density environments requiring maximum wireless performance and minimal footprint.
It also features simultaneous, dual-band, 4×4 MU-MIMO technology and convenient 802.3af PoE compatibility. Available in single-, three- and five-packs.
- Dimensions: 160 x 32.65 x 32.65 mm (6.30 x 1.29 x 1.29″)
- Weight: 300 g (10.6 oz)
- With mounting kits: 315 g (11.1 oz)
- Networking interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
- Buttons: Reset
- Power method: 802.3af PoE
- Low-profile mounting: Low-profile ceiling mount (sold separately) allows you to seamlessly integrate the AP into its environment.
- Compact form factor: The compact design delivers a cost-effective combination of value and performance.
- LED: The unique LED provisioning ring provides administrator location tracking and alerts for each device.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) standard: Powered by an 802.3af PoE compliant switch. We recommend powering your UniFi devices with a UniFi PoE switch (sold separately). The AP is compatible with all UniFi PoE switches and 48 V adapters.
- Superior processing power: It is capable of complex operations (guest control, filtering, and other resource-intensive tasks) that may slow down a lesser-equipped AP.