The new Gigaset ION is the first dedicated solution for the Unified Communications market from Gigaset. It was specially developed for the needs of modern UC users.
With compatibility with Microsoft Teams, Zoom and numerous softphones through standard mUSB driver functions and integration into UC solutions from SWYX and Unify Circuit, Gigaset ION supports the world’s leading UC platforms.
offers the convenience of a DECT handset such as HD audio quality, hands-free function and a microphone optimized for noise canceling. This makes it the perfect companion in the office, home office and on business trips.
Hardly on the market, the Gigaset ION was able to secure the coveted Plus X Award as Product of the Year in the Telephony category. It also received awards in the five categories of innovation, high quality, design, ease of use and functionality.
The fact that the Gigaset ION has met the high demands of the specialist jurors from 80 industries confirms that we are always breaking new ground and creating innovative communication solutions for today’s requirements.
ION – the UC handset for flexible use:
Efficient internal and external communication is essential for the success of a company. Modern office concepts in particular require flexibility in all relevant communication services. Unified Communications (“UC”) systems combine, for example, telephony, video conferences, e-mails and instant messaging in one application environment.
The new Gigaset ION was developed specifically for the needs of modern UC users: It combines the convenience of a DECT handset and compatibility with existing unified communications solutions. With compatibility with Microsoft Teams, Zoom and numerous softphones and integration into UC solutions from SWYX and Unify Circuit, Gigaset ION supports the world’s leading UC platforms.
At the same time, you enjoy the advantages of a modern DECT handset: HD audio quality, hands-free function, plug & play installation and a microphone optimized for noise canceling. Whether in the office, in conferences or in the home office – the new Gigaset ION ensures unlimited mobility and the greatest possible freedom of action for all employees.
General performance characteristics
- Color gray
- Version: handset
- Connection type: VoIP
- Number of simultaneous calls (IP): 1
- DECT standards: DECT, CAT iq 2.0
- Connections: micro USB
- ECO DECT: Automatic reduction of the base station’s transmission power, radiation-free in standby mode, low energy consumption
- Standby time up to (h): 280
- Talking time up to (h): 14
- Range warning tone: Yes
- Optical call signaling: LED flashing light
- Sound quality / acoustic properties: HD Voice (CAT-iq certified), HD Voice (Wideband Voice)
- Hands-free calling: yes
- Handsfree handset / base: handset
- Adjustable handset volume: Via key on the side
- Number of ring tones: 1
- Illuminated keyboard: Yes
- Scratch and disinfectant resistance: Yes
- Gigaset Professional single cell systems: Yes
- Gigaset Professional multi-cell systems: Yes