The Teltonika RUT series will soon be expanded by the RUTX10 and RUTX11 devices. One more reason to introduce some new tools and features of the TELTONIKA RUT series.
- DMVPN (DYNAMIC MULTIPOINT DMVPN FUNCTIONALITY IN RUT DEVICES)
- ZEROTIER VPN FUNCTIONALITY
- NEW MODBUS TCP/IP MASTER (CLIENT) FUNCTIONALITY
Dynamic Multipoint DMVPN Functionality in RUT Devices
DMVPN: Teltonika are introducing one more tool to make a secure VPN connection easy to scale and implement Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN) in all RUT devices.*
Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN) is a solution for building scalable IPsec Virtual Private Networks (VPNs). DMVPN uses a centralized architecture to provide easier implementation and management. It allows branch locations to communicate directly with each other over the public WAN or Internet.
New Modbus TCP/IP Master (Client) Functionality
From now on Teltonika’s RUT9 series devices will have Modbus TCP/IP Master (Client) functionality (RUT2 and RUTX series coming soon). Modbus enables communication among many devices connected to the same network. For example: a system that measures temperature and humidity and communicates the results to a computer. It is often used to connect a supervisory computer with a remote terminal unit (RTU) in supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems.More information
ZeroTier VPN Functionality
From now on you can use ZeroTier VPN on your Teltonika RUT.
ZeroTier is a great and easy to use VPN service:
- Like all VPN services it is meant to establish an encrypted data connection between different devices and locations.
- ZeroTier was designed with user experience in mind so a user even with minimal technical experience can set up this VPN service in minutes using a convenient web interface.