MikroTik is happy to announce MUM - MikroTik User Meeting in Prague, Czech Republic, March 26 - 27, 2020.
MikroTik Router operating system and software offer a new and exciting alternative to traditional brand name router solutions. MUM will be a meeting that will present strategies for deploying new and innovative MikroTik RouterOS and RouterBoard hardware applications.
VARIA will again be present with a booth as a certified trainer and distributor for Germany.
We are looking forward to your visit.
The MikroTik User Meeting (MUM) is a conference on MikroTik RouterOS software and RouterBoard hardware where MikroTik employees, master distributors and certified trainers, consultants and experienced network engineers meet.
Here they can find answers to their questions, attend lectures, speak with industry experts and experience the latest MikroTik tech demos.
- 08:00 Check-in and exhibitor hall opens. Bring your printed tickets
- 09:00 Opening and introduction, new products by MikroTik
- 09:45 60 GHz autonomous mesh networks by Attila Balogh (Magyar Telekom Nyrt., Hungary)
- 10:30 5G products sneak peek by Uldis Cernevskis (MikroTik, Latvia)
- 11:15 Breaking the 100 Gig barrier with MikroTik CHR by Kevin Myers (IP ArchiTechs, USA)
- 12:15 Lunch
- 13:45 IPsec configuration examples in latest RouterOS versions by Tomas Kirnak (Atris Spol. s r.o., Slovakia)
- 14:30 802.1X port based authentication with VLAN assignment by Jon Thompson (BirchenallHowden Ltd, United Kingdom)
- 15:15 IPv6 ISP migration due to RIPE out of IPs by Leo De Geer (Satellithuset i Limmared AB, Sweden)
- 16:00 STP, RSTP, MSTP. From the ‘algorhyme’ to load balancing by Lorenzo Busatti (Routing and Wireless Academy, Italy)
- 08:30 Check-in and exhibitor hall opens. Bring your printed tickets
- 09:15 High availability data center design using MikroTik Routers by Brian Horn (Brian Horn - WISP TRACON, USA)
- 10:00 M2M and IoT deployments with MikroTik by Patrik Schaub (FMS Internetservice GmbH, Germany)
- 10:45 IPv6 deployment in ISP networks. Best practices by Alex Vishnyakov (Splynx, Czechia)
- 11:30 M2M: How to securely connect coffee machines with the cloud using the MikroTik LtAP mini mobile router by Gery Pollet (Sensinxs NV, Belgium)
- 12:15 Lunch
- 13:45 Wireless links over the water by Ahmad Mortazavi (Deltalink, Turkey)
- 14:15 Network automation using MikroTik API by Osman Kazdal (Sekuritim Bilişim Osman Kazdal, Turkey)
- 15:00 CRS tips and tricks by Massimo Nuvoli (Progetto Archivio S.r.l., Italy)
- 15:45 Sensorization of a feed mill with LoRa by Jorge Castellet Marques (YaTuAprendes, Spain)
- 16:15 Raffle and closing of MUM