USW-PRO-24 - the fully managed high-performance Switch is a 24-port switch with (24) Gigabit RJ45 ports and (2) 10G SFP+ ports. Powerful second-generation UniFi switching!
Ubiquiti UniFi switch USW-Pro-24 is a fully managed Layer 3 switch with 24x Gigabit Ethernet ports. Two 10G SFP+ uplinks offer link aggregation for higher capacity and increased availability. Furthermore, the switch features a rich set of Layer 2 capabilities and integrates Layer 3 functionality such as inter-VLAN routing, static routing, and DHCP server.
The switch combines innovative near-silent cooling with UniFi SmartPower RPS power redundancy. UniFi Network controller and UniFi Network mobile app allow admins to configure and monitor virtually all of the switch features in an intuitive graphical user interface from anywhere.
- LAN speed: 24x 10/100/1000 Mbps
- SFP/SFP+/QSFP+ speed: 2x 1 G/10 Gbps
- Jumbo frame: 9000 bytes
- MAC address table: 16000
- Design: Rackmount
- Fans: Without fan
- Enclosure: Metal
- Operating temperature [°C]: -5 up to 40
- Width [mm]: 442
- Height [mm]: 44
- Mains supply: Yes
- Power type: Mains power (230 V)
- Power via connector/terminal: 230 V AC
- Management: UniFi controller
- Settings: VLAN, QoS
- Default IP address: 192.168.1.20, dynamic from DHCP
- Default login and password: ubnt / ubnt