The Mikrotik GPEN21 is a smart power injector that serves as an advanced software controlled repeater. Not only can it power your uplink devices via PoE, it can also provide a range of useful software features.
GPEN21 has an Ethernet and SFP port for fiber connectivity. Customers can choose whether they use it to power an optical module for uplink to the provider, or to provide PoE to power Ethernet uplink to the provider (that uses the GPeR and/or netPower products series). The GPEN unit can be securely attached to a wall or the communications cabinet. The Ethernet cable can be routed either directly through its bottom cable opening or into the wall, as preferred.
- Interface management and monitoring
- GPEN link fault detection
- VLAN support
- SNMP reporting
- Basic traffic shaping
- Product code: GPEN21
- 1G Ethernet ports: 2x
- 1G SFP ports: 1x
- DC inputs: 2x (DC jack, PoE-in)
- PoE-out: Yes, passive PoE up to 57 V
- PoE-in: 802.3af/at
- Supported input voltage: 12 - 57 V
- Dimensions: 92 x 104 x 24 mm
- Operating temperature: -20Â°C to +70Â°C, tested