We are happy to present you the first Teltonika Telematics video solution – Teltonika DualCam, an advanced tracker with a dual camera!
Teltonika DualCam records in two directions – the front, i.e. what is happening on the road, and the back, i.e. the driver and the passengers if they are present. By capturing other traffic participants, filming the front of a vehicle is invaluable in the case of car accidents. Meanwhile, recording the interior of a car gives a clear understanding of what is going on inside the vehicle.
The major advantage - videos and event photos transfer to a server, thus providing evidence of road accidents that occurred because of technical failures, careless driving or other incidents punishable by law. With this video telematics solution, you will have detailed evidence of incidents, and the handling of a traffic accident will be much simpler and faster.
Teltonika DualCam connects to:
Teltonika DualCam Wiring Scheme:
- Input voltage range: 9-36 V
- Working temperature and humidity: 30°C ~ 85°C; Humidity:<90%
- Stand-by electric current: 60 mA
- Real time clock (RTC) synchronization: Available over FM (via NTP, NITZ or GNSS)
- Picture resolution: 1280 x 720 (default) (50 KB transfer period 18 sec), Configurable: 160 x 120; 320 x 240; 640 x 480; 1920 x 1080
- IR distance: 2 meters
- Cable length: RS232 (3.5 m)
- Video compression: H.265
- Video resolution: 720P (20 sec. – 6 MB, transfer period ~320 sec.)
- Storage: 2x MicroSD card slots (max. 64 G, up to 72 hours of video)