Stay on top of the latest standards with the high-powered, Gigabit speed, beamforming, multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) 802.11ac Wave 2 e600 access point with a 4x4 antenna array.
From the classroom to the mall, cnPilot (TM) e600 Indoor is perfect for applications that demand high capacity, range, and/or support high user density.
The e600 supports seamless roaming for up to 2,048 clients without needing a controller in the network! Hotspot portal hosting on the AP itself offers controllerless simplicity.
MONETIZE: VOUCHERS, SOCIAL LOGIN
Monetize your Wi-Fi service with cnMaestros Guest Access capabilities that support splash page hosting, social login, temporary access vouchers, and payment gateway. These features, along with the ability to create time, rate and volume-limited traffic profiles – make the e600 ideal for Education Campus, hotels, high density locations, coffee shops, campgrounds, and office guest Wi-Fi.
Make sure that every connection to an access point is successful. When service to a critical resource such as an external Gateway or AAA is down, the e600 can turn off the impacted SSIDs, enabling client devices to redirect to a functional, neighboring access point.
HIGH CAPACITY AND RELIABILITY
Indoor meshing across multiple e600s or with any other Cambium Indoor/Outdoor Enterprise AP, offers a convenient option to wirelessly expand Wi-Fi coverage anywhere.
The plenum-rated e600 packs a maximum transmit power of 28 dB and supports 4x4:4 MU-MIMO on 5GHz; Thus, it is offering more flexibility than ever for both coverage and capacity. Throughput management via Airtime fairness, increased performance by AutoRF, and higher client device speeds from band steering ensure your network can adapt to dynamic client behaviors.
A capacity of 512 concurrent client associations and 16 SSIDs, along with dual on-board active/Standby memory banks, ensure the e600 combines high density with high availability.
Managed by Cambium's cnMaestro cloud controller or on-premises controller, the cnPilot e600 management includes:
- Zero touch onboarding and configuration
- Inventory tracking & monitoring
- Mass configuration & upgrade
- Dashboard views with alarms
- Hierarchical device organization
Access Point Specifications:
- Standards: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wave2; IEEE 802.11d/e/h/i/k/r/u/v/w; Modulation: BPSK, QPSK, CCK, 16/64/256-QAM; Radio modes : DSSS, OFDM
- MIMO, streams: 2.4 GHz: 2x2:2 MU-MIMO; 5 GHz: 4x4:4 MU-MIMO
- Beamforming: Supported
- Channel width: 20 MHz, 40 MHz, 80 MHz
- Concurrent clients: 512
- SSIDs: 16
- Transmit power (conducted total): 2.4 GHz: 24 dBm; 5 GHz: 25 dBm
- Antenna gain: 2.4 GHz: 5.25 dBi; 5 GHz: 6 dBi
- Max. data rate: 2.4 GHz: 400 Mbps; 5 GHz: 1733 Mbps
- Antenna: Dual linear-polarized, omnidirectional, integrated
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth BLE radio, 3.9 dBi antenna
- Ethernet ports: Two auto-sensing Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbps)
- Radio features: Maximum ratio combining (MRC); Cyclic delay/shift diversity (CDD/CSD); Space-time blocking coding (STBC); Low-density parity check (LDPC); Packet aggregation: A-MPDU, A-MSDU
- Wi-Fi Alliance: Wi-Fi certified a/b/g/n/ac; WPA2 – Enterprise, Personal, WMM, Passpoint
- Power supply: 802.3at PoE injector, or PoE+ switch, 12 V DC; 802.3af supported with 17 dBm radio power
- Dimensions: 18.0 x 18.0 x 4.2 cm
- Weight: 558 g
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +50°C
- Operating humidity: 10% to 95% non-condensing
- Power consumed: 17.2 W (max.)
- Mounting options: Wall and ceiling mount bracket; Desktop option; T-bar bracket supporting: 14 mm, 24 mm, 38 mm
- Management modes: cnMaestro cloud managed; cnMaestro on-premises VM controller managed autopilot (AP as controller for up to 32 AP network); Standalone with AP GUI (http/https), CLI (telnet/ssh)
- RF management: AutoRF automatically manages channel and power
- Rate limiting: Per-client, per-WLAN static and dynamic rate limiting
- 3G/4G/LTE offload: Passpoint (Hotspot 2.0)
- Troubleshooting tools: Packet capture, spectrum analyzer, DNS check, Ping, Traceroute, Syslog, speed test
cnMaestro Controller and Network Manager:
- Flexible Installation: Cloud, virtual machine both supported
- Network management: Centralized configuration, statistics, events, firmware
- Hierarchical views: Network topology mapped to sites and floors
- Floor plans: Upload custom floor plans and map APs
- RESTful APIs: Interface with external systems