ANEL-Elektronik's new firmware has been completed and is available for download for the models NET-PwrCtrl - ADV, HUT and IO.
Moreover, the manufacturer is introducing the new, small DIN rail model NET-PwrCtrl ONE™.
New in the firmware version 6.4:
- Plain text backup system. Settings can be changed and loaded.
- Individual functions can be reset to the factory settings.
Download directly from the manufacturer:
- ADV: https://anel-elektronik.de/index.htm?scr=SITE/support/adv/adv.htm
- HUT, HUT2: https://anel-elektronik.de/index.htm?scr=SITE/support/hut/hut.htm
- IO: https://anel-elektronik.de/index.htm?scr=SITE/support/io/io.htm
New in development - NET-PwrCtrl ONE HUT:
The current development intends to include the following features:
- A relay controlled via Ethernet/Internet using the web browser, worldwide control.
- No software (except web browser) necessary to control or adjust.
- Can be used by any operating system (with a web browser.
- Voltage RMS
- Active power (W)
- Current RMS
- Apparent power (VA)
- Line frequency
- Reactive power (VAR)
- Power factor (cos φ)
- More than 0,5% accuracy
- 3 electricity meters (2 erasable)
- HTML of the pages can be changed and uploaded to the relay.
- Automatic IP allocation: DHCP
- Automatic time setting from an SNTP server
- Call via hostname = e.g.: https://net-control oder IP
- Name/Position/Function with a max. of 35 characters
- Free choice of the HTTP port (0-65535), thus several devices can be accessed from the Internet.
- 'HoldOn' button: Relay or IO is activated as long as the key is pressed down.
- 4 timers +1 solar timer per socket with TimeLine display.
- Exceptions (day / month): On selected days, all timers are skipped.
- Plain text backup system: Settings can be changed and loaded.
- Keepalive function: A network device can be pinged and - should it not respond - be disconnected from the power supply for an adjustable time period.
- Automatic and time-delayed (0 - 18.2 h) switching on of the sockets after a start (power failure).
- Switching procedure can also be performed as pulse (0 - 65535 sec.).
- Relay can be locked.
- Wake on LAN
- User system with rights assignment.
- Logbook of the last 128 events, power failures are registered (remains without voltage)
- UDP interface and URL interface for integration into own software
- LabView Virtual Instrument for UDP interface
- Multi NET-PwrCtrl controls all devices in the network (also as C# source code).
- Firmware upgrade via Ethernet possible at any time (Ethernet Bootloader).
- Sturdy DIN rail housing
The company ANEL-Elektronik specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of sockets that can be controlled with a web browser via Ethernet/Internet.
That's possible with every operating system world-wide - there is no need for additional software.