Build and expand your network with the UniFi ┬« Switch, part of the Ubiquiti Networks ┬« UniFi Enterprise System. The UniFi Switch, model USW-PRO-Aggregation, is a congurable 10G fiber layer-3 switch. It offers 28x 10G SFP+ fiber links to your devices and 4x 25G SFP28 fiber uplink options to your enterprise network.
The Ubiquiti USW-PRO-Aggregation features a 1.3" touch LCM. The LCM provides current switch states and the necessary information you need for quick diagnosis.
Managed and configured by the UniFi Controller with UniFi Mobile app support, the UniFi switch offers an extensive suite of advanced layer-3 switching protocols and features, including operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) per port, Inter-VLAN routing, static routing, and DHCP server. The UniFi Controller and mobile app allow admins to configure and monitor virtually all of the switch features in a graphical user interface from anywhere.
RPS DC input is a new feature on USW-Aggregation-Pro. This DC input provides redundant power when the switch is connected to USP-RPS (UniFi Smart Power RPS) via RPS DC input. When the switch's internal PSU is off, the switch function can keep working by backup power from the USP-RPS input port.
- Total non-blocking throughput: 380 Gbps
- Switching capacity: 760 Gbps
- Forwarding rate: 565.44 Mpps
- Max. power consumption: 100 W
- Power method: (1) universal AC input, 100-240 V AC, 2 A max., 50/60 Hz; (1) USP-RPS DC input, 11.5 V DC, 8.7 A
- Power supply: AC/DC, internal, 100 W
- Network interface: (28) 1/10 Gbps SFP+ Ethernet; (4) 1/10/25 Gbps SFP28 Ethernet*
- LCM display: (1) 1.3" touchscreen; Bootup animation: Bootup in progress; Firmware upgrade icon: Firmware upgrading; Steady white: Factory defaults, awaiting adoption; Steady blue: Device is adopted
- LEDs: SFP28/SFP+: White, link and activity
- Management interface: Ethernet in-band
- Modes: SMB layer 3 10/25 G fiber switch
- ESD/EMP protection: Air: ┬▒16 kV, contact: ┬▒12 kV
- Operating temperature: -5┬░C to 40┬░C (23┬░F to 104┬░F)
- Operating humidity: 10 - 90% non-condensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
*The four SFP28 ports don't support mixed speed at 25 Gbps mode. Once one of the SFP28 ports is configured at 25 Gbps mode, the others will be limited at 25 Gbps too. The SFP28 ports only support mixed speed when all ports are at 1 Gbps or 10 Gbps.