The MikroTik CAPsMAN and Hotspot course offers a simple and practical introduction to "public Wi-Fi" networks using MikroTik's central management solutions.
In addition to basics on Wi-Fi and regulations, you‘ll get an overview of MikroTik's central Wi-Fi management, called CAPsMAN, and its integrated hotspot.
These topics are illustrated using practical examples and explained step by step in various exercises and scenarios.
Further topics like:
- one SSID for different networks
- one SSID for different PSK
- several hotspots on one system
will also be part of the course. Thanks to MikroTik RouterOS, such installations are also possible without RADIUS.
Book the course
What is Wi-Fi?
The OPNsense® Firewall:
- Transmit power
- Antenna gain
- What is CAPsMAN?
- What is CAP?
- Functionality (BTLS -> tunnel to CAP)
- Hotspot files- edit linear compatible
- Walled Garden
- IP binding
- Wi-Fi separation
- 1 SSID with many networks
- 1 SSID with different PSK
- Several hotspots on one system